BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 26 Maret 2009

About me

I really had a bad habit ! Struggling all over when asleep XD

When i was given a question, I alwas answer it with slow. Well, its me. Foolish, selfish, and hard-headed

Time in while iam the person who is careless, not catious, and shy. But sometimes I am the person who is cold and serious.

I was a liar. Save a woman full of secrets. Resent the girl, but understanding. I am alwas alone and brood over when I make a mistake.

I'm a girl who can see a gosht / indigo. Do you know? I am still the child , i am socializing with being subtle. The difference in my self to make my friends curious and less afraid.

At the school i always compete with a friends. Make me sometimes things do not want to achieve. I wanted to be able to play kyudo. I am a bad girl castle that has imagination.

Sometimes i'm annoyed at someone. They are peoples too easily manageable. Never thinking of others. When my friend heard untrue gossip about her (though it only untrue, and never say), his immediately angry. What is the called friend? Bullshit!

In the real world, I am a girl who is a nerd. Shiftless, and not active. But in the virtual world I was a girl that is easy to communicate. There is no meaning.

0 komentar: